PEBC EVALUATING EXAM RESULTS JULY 2016

EBM

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GREAT SUCCESS. AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST. LOOKING FORWARD SERVING YOU IN YOUR QUALIFYING EXAMS. MISBAH BIABANI

iT IS GREAT RESULT AND CONGRATS TO

REJITHA SURAJ

Dear Dr Misbah

I am writing to inform you that i got my results and i have passed with Gods grace and your guidance. An important part of a students life is their teacher. Blessed are those who fall in the hands of teachers like you. God bless you and your family. Will get in touch again for qualifying exam course.

With prayers

Rejitha

Dear Sir

This is Bibhu from EE July 2016 batch. With your guidance, direction & good wishes. I was able to clear the EE July 2016 in first attempt. I am so much thankful & grateful to you for guiding to pass the exam.

regards

Bibhu

forwarded from 647-221-0457

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Dr Misbah

glad to inform you that i passed the July 2016 evaluation exam. Thanks for your comprehensive and easy to understand lectures and notes. I would recommend it to any one taking the evaluating exam. thanks again for your kind and exceptional guidance, standard material, and 24/7 access to the facilities.

Imad Khan

candidate EE July 2016

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Sir,

Hope all is well there and from my end, I just received my license in Alberta and started looking for jobs. I know its been a long time since I communicated with you.

I wouldn't be where I'm today without your teachings, encouragement and persistent motivation.

A big Thank you for everything

Venkata Reddy Donthi Reddy