MCQ Results May 2015

Heartiest congratulations on your great success in MCQ and OSCE results of May 2015. You have proven again that pharmacy prep is the best prep course for your pharmacy exams preparations.

Good Morning Sir,

I passed my MCQ exam by God's grace. I would like to thank you for all the support and guidance.

Your classes helped me a lot. Thank you once again for your all your help. You are always there for a student in need.

Regards,

Vijaya Injety

Congratulations on your great success in OSCE and MCQ exam May 2015

Srinivias

Mohamad awal

Suresha

Aman Grewal

Shamama Khan

Anup Darji

Mohammad Awal

Asifa Farooqui

Cenil mathew

Viral patel

Colleen Samuels

Afsha

Puja patel

Amanpreet

• 2 weeks later...

hello sir,

This is sucheta Sananse. I have done evaluating exam and qualifying part 1 from your classes at Mississauga location, both the exam i cleared in first attempt. I am really happy with the guidance i got from the pharmacyprep classes. This time for OSCE i want to attend classes at Toronto location. I want to register for the classes. please consider my request.

thank you,

Sucheta Sananse

Hi Dr Misbah,

I had attended evaluating classes for July 2014 and MCQ classes for November 2014. I wrote MCQ in May 2015, at the first attempt itself. Thank you so much for the amazing encouraging words and educational support.

Julia

forwarded from info@pharmacyprep.com

Dear Dr. Misbah!

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that I have passed both the Qualifying exams, MCQ & OSCE in the first attempt this May 2015.

I had also passed the Evaluating exam in the first attempt earlier in Jan 2015.

I would like to thank you & Mr. Vinit for all the guidance & encouragement. Frankly, I would not have taken both the Qualifying exams if it wasn't for your advise & Mr. Vinit's pep talk.

You gave me the confidence to attempt both the exams and get it over with.

I highly recommend Pharmacy Prep to anyone who's planning to appear for the Evaluating or Qualifying exams.

Thank you Sirs!

Aamer waheed

Congratulations to all of you who have passed the MCQ/OSCE exams!

And for those who are joining the upcoming OSCE classes, here are the dates and timings for both campuses:

Mississauga/Brampton campus:

Start Date: Aug 13, 2015

Thu 11 am - 4 pm

Toronto campus:

Start Date: Aug. 16, 2015

Sun 3 pm - 8 pm.

• 2 weeks later...