MCQ results May 2014

Pushpak Patel

Hearties Congradulations, on your amazing success in FIRST ATTEMPThttp://pharmacyprep.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png http://pharmacyprep.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.pngof MCQ exams.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Dr. Misbah,

Good day. I am Sunil Vemula. I passed MCQ. Very thankfull for your class, discussion, mock exam and your guidence. I quit my full time job and studied for 3 months completely, that time I was vey sad that I quit my job. But now i am very happy that I passed my exam.

Thanks,

Sunil Vemula

forwarded from pharmacyprep@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,

I have passed my MCQ. Thank you for your consistent support, guidance and inspiration .

Once again thank you for all you have done.

warm regards

suneeta

forwarded from pharmacyprep@hotmail.com

Hi Misbah Sir

This is Jaimin patel. I was enrolled with you for mcq and osce preparations at Mississauga location. I am glad to say that I have cleared my both exams in FIRST ATTEMPT and it was great help from your team specially OSCE from vinit. Thank you so much for everything.

Jaimin

forwarded from SMS. 647-221-0457

Hello Dr Misbah,

So happy to let you know I passed my MCQ test - have now passed all PEBC tests and am registered in PEBC

Next step is training

Your review course was instrumental in helping me pass - I am so happy that I decided to take it

Thank you and all the best

Laura Arus-Pampin

forwarded from info@pharmacyprep.com

Heartiest Congratulations Santan Jayaraj for amazing success in both qualifying exams. Wishing you a great future and good luck in your endeavours.

Dear Dr.Misbah,

By God's grace and with the organised approach for MCQ and OSCE preparation by Pharmacyprep I passed the qualifying exam successfully.

Thanks a lot.

I need your guidance and support for my future endeavour.

Dear Sir,

Good morning. I cleared my OSCE and I wanted to give a big thanks to you.

I had lost all hope of coming back to the pharmacy field years ago and had no clue when I first signed up for your classes…. And here I am, 2 years down the road, with Evaluating, MCQ and OSCE cleared and done with, along with a full time job and being a full time momand I feel a lot more peaceful and relieved today and without doubt, I sincerely owe this all to you and your persistent encouragement and kind words and of course your tonnes of patience which I wish I have one day. In my case, your classes and mock exams were almost everything that I did before each exam and today I can say for sure that “attending the class†and “just highlighting†indeed makes students pass!!

So a very big thanks for you and Vinit again.

With warm regards

Monica

forwarded from info@pharmacyprep.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...