Now Licensed Pharmacist in Canada

EBM

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear Dr. Misbah,

I am pleased to inform you about my new job as Pharmacy Manager at Walmart Pharmacy, Brampton.

I am very thankful to you for the support and guidance provided. There are 2 students in my pharmacy and I recommended your coaching to them!

Looking forward to see you soon....

Warm Regards,

Prasanth

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Biabani,

Hope everything going well. I have started my journey to get the license with you. Your lectures were very helpful and informative. Thank you and thanks to your team for the help and tips you gave me.

RK

Sent from Windows Mail

• 6 months later...

Hi Dr. Misbah,

I am registered as a Pharmacist in Ontario now, so I would like to thank you so much for your continous quidance and support throughout this process. I was registered in evaluation, Qualifying (MCQ & OSCE both) with TIPS under your kind guidance. I passed all the examinations one by one and now finaly get a lisence in July 2015.

I would recomend TIPS support for IPG students for thier succes in PEBC examination..

I am working as a relief Pharmacist in Shoppers Drug Mart.

Thanks Again

Jamal Khan

Pharmacist

Shoppers Drug Mart

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello Misbah Sir

I am Mrudula completed all steps and I am registered pharmacist Todayl Ur classes really helped me to clear the exams. Thanks a lot for helping me to reach this point. So thought to share with you. Good night.

regards

MG