EE Chapter 87 Stroke Q&A (1 OF 14) Sample Questions
1. A client presents with the following symptoms. Which of the following symptoms would be of greatest concern to the pharmacist that requires referral to emergency?
- A. Patient face changes unevenly
- B. Patient’s arm drifting down
- C. Patient speech changes strangely
- D. Severe unprovoked headache
- E. All of the above
1. Read the question. You are asked to identify symptom/s requiring urgent atten-tion.
2. Look for cues and keywords or key phrases. Cue here is symptoms of greatest concern. Key phrase, referral to emergency. You may use the MIsbah’s EE Flash-card Stroke Chapter to hell you remember the warnings of possible stroke. But even without it, all the given options are not normally seen in a healthy person who is well.
3. So, the correct answer is E.