EE Chapter 75 Smoking Cessation Q&A (1 OF 21) Sample Questions
1. What is incorrect statement about smoking cessation?
- A. Person using nicotine replacement therapy should stop smoking at the same time once NRT is started.
- B. Person using Bupropion can set quit date in 1 to 2 weeks or after start of treatment.
- C. A person using nicotine patches can smoke but reduce number of cigarettes.
- D. A person with hypertension, body weight less than 45kg should start with low dose of NRT i.e. step 2 patches.
- E. Patches can be applied on while taking shower.
1. Read the question.
2. Look for cues and keywords or key phrases. Cue here is incorrect statement. Key words, smoking cessation. Generally, all NRT once started requires a patient to stop cigarette smoking.
3. Thus, the correct answer is C.