EE Chapter 71 OTC Drugs Antihistamine, Decongestants, Antitussives, Expectorants Q&A (1 OF 29) Sample Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an environmental measure to prevent allergic rhinitis?
- A. Avoidance of window or attic fans.
- B. Avoid outdoor activities during pollen season.
- C. Shower or bath following outdoor activity to avoid contamination of bedding.
- D. Oral prednisone daily can use for the prevention.
1. Read the question. You are asked what measure does not belong to the group.
2. Look for cues and keywords or key phrases. Cue here is NOT an environmental measure. Key words, allergic rhinitis. From your cue, you can easily pinpoint from the choices is not environmental in sense.
3. Thus the correct answer is D because this pharmacotherapeutic measure.