EE Chapter 45 The New Drug Approval Process Q&A (1 OF 21) Sample Questions
1. Who’s responsible for initiating Recall of the medication?
- A. Manufacturers
- B. Institute of Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- C. Canada vigilance, Health Canada
- D. Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH)
- E. Provincial College Of Pharmacies
Tips: Health Canadas Med effect, recalls, advisories and drug withdrawals. Manufacturer voluntary can recall.
1. Read the question.
2. Look for cues and keywords or key phrases. Cue here is initiating. Key phrase, recall. To answer this question, understand that it is asking for an agency that is responsible and authorized to order or direct other agencies or offices to execute the recall. Initiate and execute are two different things.
3. Thus, correct answer is C.