EE Chapter 40 Canadian Healthcare System (1 OF 26) Sample Questions
1. According to Food & Drug Act (FDA): which of the following can import drugs that appear on the prescription drug list in Canada.
- A. Health care practitioner
- B. Registered pharmacist
- C. Resident of foreign country while visitor in Canada.
- D. Health Canada approved licensed dealer
- E. All of the above
1. Read the question.
2. Look for cues and keywords or key phrases. Cue here is drugs that appear on Canada’s drug list. Key phrase, can import. Realize that the keyword import suggests an in-bulk volume of the products for the purpose of sale. All of the options can carry these products as permitted by Canadian Law however, it is within limited quantity for personal use only which deviates from what the word import means.
3. Thus, correct answer is D as dealers are business people.