EE Chapter 100 Natural Products and Pharmacognosy Q&A (1 OF 5) Sample Questions
1. A customer of your pharmacy wants to buy garlic pills to treat borderline high cholesterol. What to do?
- A. Give garlic pills.
- B. Do not recommend garlic pills.
- C. Refer to doctor.
- D. Refer to emergency.
- E. Say there is no clinical evidence.
1. Read the question. You are asked for an action to help a patient appropriate at the time being.
2. In answering this type of question, look for cues and keyword or key phrases. Cue here is borderline. Keywords, high cholesterol. Being aware of this patient’s condition is enough to prompt you to send her to the doctor.
3. Thus, the correct answer is C.