Clinical Pharmacology Chapter 28 Osteoarthritis Q&A (1 OF 23) Sample Questions
1. What is least likely correct?
- A. Osteoarthritis mainly affects weight bearing and non-weight bearing joints.
- B. Aerobic activity is recommended to improve osteoarthritis.
- C. Cold compress is a good option.
- D. Soft tissue is not affected in osteoarthritis.
- E. Osteoarthritis can be relieved by Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Tips: Osteoarthritis mainly affects weight bearing joints such as hip, knee, and ankle.