Chapter 61 Collaboration and Teamwork Q&A (FPGEE) (1 OF 19) Sample Questions
1. You are in a diabetic clinic and a patient comes to you with a prescription for regular Insulin written by a registered nurse. What would you do:
- A. Tell the patient to get another prescription from a doctor.
- B. Make a report about this nurse.
- C. Tell the patient to sign the prescription from the chief nurse.
- D. Dispense the prescription after normal checking.
Tips: All types of insulin are schedule II, so pharmacist can recommend based on their professional judgement. Registered nurse has NO prescription authority. Only nurse practitioner can prescribe.