Chapter 60 Chapter Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Q&A (FPGEE) (1 OF 40) Sample Questions
1. All of the following measures can help improve adherence, EXCEPT:
- A. Providing private counseling area.
- B. Use simple language
- C. Ask about taking medication at each visit for refills
- D. Work with physician simplifying regimen.
- E. Use medication adherence scale.
Tips: Providing private counseling area helps in protecting patient privacy. Medication adherence rating scale (MARS), is a tool patient can determine willing and ability to take or medication every day. MARS is check list of questionnaire regarding patient medication taking behaviors.