Chapter 59 Enhancing Medication Adherence (TECH) Q&A (1 of 7) Sample Questions
1. Pharmacy technician may contribute positively in the handling of pharmaceuticals by:
- A. Identifying look-alike pharmaceutical packaging.
- B. Identifying Unclear or misleading labels on pharmaceutical products.
- C. Suggesting storage locations for products that will maximize selection errors.
- D. Labeling unclear should be discarded
Tips: A medication error may occur any time during the medication use process – prescribing, transfer of patients during wards, administration (patient compliance) – and may be made by personnel other than pharmacists or pharmacy technicians.