Chapter 53 Pharmacy Management (TECH) Q&A (1 of 4) Sample Questions
1. You are working in a community pharmacy. A senior patient tells you that he wants to know the professional fees of your pharmacy. As a technician:
- A. Tell him that the professional fees are fixed for all medications.
- B. Tell him that professional fees are fixed by college to all pharmacies.
- C. Tell him that seniors do not pay professional fees.
- D. Tell the patient of the professional or dispensing fee.
Tips: Sometimes professional fees differ according to the price of the drug, but for seniors, there is an upper limit and lower limit with respect to his medications.