Chapter 49 Diarrhea Q&A (1 of 11) Sample Questions
1. MB presents to your pharmacy with intermittent diarrhea for the past 10 days. He complains of being tired from the diarrhea for the last month. What is the most appropriate advice you should give MB?
- A. Advise him to take Loperamide.
- B. Advise him to have some bed rest and drink adequate fluids.
- C. Advise him to visit his physician.
- D. Advise him to visit the nearest emergency department.
Tips: Refer if Symptoms for longer than 48 hrs (bowel movement >6 times/day) for 48 hrs. If soft or liquid 3 or >3 time per day is diarrhea.