Chapter 41 Pharmacy Regulation Q&A (FPGEE) (1 OF 28) Sample Questions
1. Which of the following Schedule of Controlled Substance drugs have the highest abuse potential and an accepted medical use?
- A. Schedule I Controlled Substances
- B. Schedule II Controlled Substances
- C. Schedule III Controlled Substances
- D. Schedule IV Controlled Substances
Tips: Schedule I drugs have no accepted use. Schedules II-V all have accepted medical uses and have decreasing abuse potential as you move through the list from II-V. List I chemicals do not have significant abuse potential, but are ingredients in manufacturing drugs with higher abuse potential.