Chapter 38 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Q&A (1 of 28) Sample Questions
1. A 70-year-old patient has Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and the doctor doesn’t want to give him any vaccine. However, his daughter is very worried that she will get influenza if her father gets it. What will you do?
- A. Vaccinate all family and health care givers of this person, except the father.
- B. Vaccinate all family including father.
- C. Put patient in institution.
- D. Counsel him about compliance to treatment.