Chapter 34 Control Drug Delivery Dosage (TECH) Q&A (1 OF 2) Sample Questions
1. A patient is on antidepressant therapy. She has been taking Bupropion SR 150 daily. She brings a new prescription of Bupropion XL 150 mg daily. Your pharmacy has only Bupropion SR 150 mg. What is appropriate?
- A. Dispense Bupropion SR 150 mg daily.
- B. Tell her that Bupropion SR is same Bupropion XL.
- C. Tell her that Bupropion XL is not in stock and she can get it from other pharmacy.
- D. Tell her that Bupropion XL is not in stock. You can order and she can pick up next day.