Chapter 24 Diabetes Mellitus Q&A (1 of 105) Sample Questions
1. As part of interprofessional collaboration in diabetes care, a pharmacist may consider referring a diabetic patient to which correct set of professionals?
- A. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Dieticians, Chiropodists, and Optometrists.
- B. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Chiropodists, and Podiatrist
- C. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrist, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist
- D. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Dieticians, Social Worker, and Personal Support Worker
Tips: The first step in overcoming interprofessional boundaries is to build trusting relationships. A good starting point would be to call other healthcare professionals (eg, physicians, nurse practitioners, dietitians, chiropodists, optometrists) in your area to introduce yourself.
Ref. Pharmacy Practice 2013