Chapter 147 Substance Abuse and Management Q&A (1 of 5) Sample Questions
1. A patient on Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) missed 3 consecutive doses. What is the pharmacist’s concern?
- A. If a regular dose of Methadone is given after a period of missed doses, there is risk of overdose and death.
- B. Methadone regulatory problem.
- C. Methadone prescriber’s burden to rewrite prescription.
- D. Pharmacist excessive work.
Tips: Pharmacy connection, Fall 2013, page 22: The importance missed doses in Methadone MMT.