Chapter 139 Collaborating to Solve Drug Related Problems Q&A (1 of 7) Sample Questions
1. A patient has approached you for recommendations of OTC for severe vomiting which has been bothering him for the past 4 days. Patient’s profile: Enalapril 5 mg per orem 2x a day, Digoxin 125 mcg per orem daily.
- A. Refer patient to doctor urgently.
- B. Refer patient to emergency.
- C. Do not take next dose, stop using Digoxin.
- D. Refer to doctor to check digoxin blood levels.
Tips: Digoxin has a narrow therapeutic index.