Chapter 122 Canadian Clinical Resources Q&A (1 of 5) Sample Questions
1. The CPS stands for:
- A. Compendium of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- B. Compendium of Pharmaceutical Supplements
- C. Compendium of Pharmaceutical Society
- D. Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties
2. Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS) is a useful resource for locating which of the following information?
- A. Approved indication for all prescription pharmaceuticals in the world.
- B. Detailed monographs for prescription pharmaceuticals available in Canada.
- C. Clinical recommendations for dental prophylaxis of bacterial endocarditis.
- D. Canadian consensus guidelines on drug therapies used to treat asthma and COPD.