Chapter 113 Health Promotion and Education Q&A (1 of 10) Sample Questions
1. MP is a 45-year-old man and after his annual physical and lab tests, the doctor warned him that he has high cholesterol level. So, the doctor prescribed Atorvastatin 10 mg daily. MP decided not to take the medication until his next laboratory test in 6 months. He depends on changing his lifestyle and natural products. During lunchtime at work, he buys and takes food on the run. He also takes 1 glass of wine every night. What is the best action of the pharmacist?
- A. Talk about CV risk of high cholesterol.
- B. Show respect to his decision autonomy.
- C. Speak about cholesterol therapy benefits.
- D. Talk about risk and benefit of Atorvastatin.