Chapter 1 Healthcare system in Canada Q&A (1 of 26) Sample Questions
1. Which of the following shows a correct sequence of health care expenses in Canada?*
- A. Hospital > Drugs > Physician> Other Health Care Professionals > Public Health
- B. Hospital > Physician > Drugs > Other Health Care Professionals > Public Health
- C. Hospital > Other Health Care Professionals > Drugs > Physician > Public Health
- D. Drugs > Other Health Care Professionals > Hospital > Physician > Public Health
Tips: Health care expenses in Canada are Hospital (29.9%), Drugs (17.5%), Physician (12.8%), Other professionals (10.7%), Other institutions (9.9%), Other health spending (6.1%), Public health (5.5%), Capital (4.2%) and Administration (4.1%).