May 2013 QE (MCQ) results

Pharmacy Prep students have proven again their talent and knowledge with their amazing success in qualifying exams. Heartiest congratulations to

Maharshi Bhatt (MCQ and OSCE)

Vishal Viky ( MCQ and OSCE)

Sonia Broomfield (MCQ and OSCE)

Prasanth rajashekara krup (MCQ)

Smitha (MCQ)

Irfan patel (MCQ)

Tarek abd Elsalam (MCQ)

Maharshi Bhatt (MCQ and OSCE)

Vishal Viky ( MCQ and OSCE)

Sonia Broomfield (MCQ and OSCE)

Prasanth rajashekara krup (MCQ)

Smitha (MCQ)

Irfan patel (MCQ)

Maral (MCQ)

Tarek abd Elsalam (MCQ)

Disha Patel (MCQ)

Kamaljeet Singh (MCQ)

Dear Dr. Misbah,

Very happy to inform you that I passed the May 2013 MCQ exam. Please accept my sincere thanks for all your support and guidance throughout the exam preparation. Looking forward to meet you soon.

Prasanth Rajashekera

Forwarded from pharmacyprep@hotmail.com

Hi misba sir,

I am please to inform you that I passed my both qualifying exams part 1 and 2 in this May 2013. It was really great help from you and Vinit for me. I am really thankful to you and all of your staff.

Regards ,

Dhara Patel

Hello Sir,

This is Vishal Fumtiwala. Hope you are doing good sir. I am very very happy and feeling too good right now to inform you that I passed both my exams MCQ Part 1 and 2. I feel so good and like on top of the world. :) I have no words to explain and I feel so great that I was a part of your coaching.I really thank you very much for all your efforts that you put into the teaching for each exam. I heartily Thank the whole staff for everything. As you said, Hard work pays off and it did. I feel, this was so fast for me to become a Pharmacist in here as I passed my EE in Jan '13 and in May I cleared both the exams. So it was too quick and it's all because of your method of teaching, your great nature which everytime pumped self confidence in me and I never looked back. People said, I should be taking few more lessons from other classes apart from you for OSCE. But No, I chose only Pharmacyprep for all of my exams and i should say, WE MADE IT.

Hello Dr. Misbah,

My name is Disha Patel.

I have passed MCQ successfully in first attempt, I wouldn’t be able to make it without your guidance.

Classes were very interactive and the updated knowledge provided by you was the key point of my success .

Now , I wish I will get the same guidance for OSCE too !

I would like to know the classes schedule and the mock test schedule for OSCE Nov 2013.

Once again , thank you so much for guiding me towards such a great success .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...