Pharmacy PREP OSCE Class 2011

EBM

Hi Doctor Misbah ,

This is Vikram and I am sure you remember me by face... I am very excited to inform you that

I have passed my osce exam that I had written on may 29th,2011 with great sucess and on very

first attempt. You are the major force and played main part behind my sucess in osce. you are

the person who really deserves all respect and without your honest guidance,tips and your

lectures,it would not have been possible to clear osce on first attempt. this everything happened

positive just because of you. you are the real mentor and motivator and words are unlimited to

describe your personalities. I really thankyou very much from the bottom of my heart about

getting canadian pharmacist license in a short time and smarter way. I would definately and

undoubtedly want hesitate to say that you here in Toronto is ONE MAN SHOW!!!!!.I shall

definately recommend your name to someone who is really strugling to get pharmacy license

here in canada. As and when I get chance I shall stop buy and see you personally.

Once again thank-you so much for all your efforts .....

Vikram

Forwarded from pharmacyprep@hotmail.com

Respected Dr. Misbah Sir,

My name is Pauravi Patel and I am your student since last one year. I started pharmacy prep for the preparation of my Evaluatory Exam last year and now, I am very pleased to inform you that I have cleared my OSCE exam in this Nov. I tried to call but could not talk with you. I would like to thank you for your continuous guidance and support. I feel myself lucky getting not only a wonderful teacher but a honorable person, which can be rarely found. I learn a lot of qualities on top of your pharmacy knowledge from you. Despite of such a busy schedule, you never look tired and you always greet us with smiling face. These things I would like to adopt in my life and hope I can do that.

Once again Thank you so much....

Regards,

Pauravi Patel.

Forwarded from pharmacyprep@hotmail.com