AUGUST 2020 PEBC EVALUATING EXAM RESULTS

EBM

Dear pharmacy prep students

Heartiest congratulations on your great success. Competitive exams are not so easy but you did it with competency and had a brilliant result, many many Congratulations! Good luck to you for your future exams. We do offer the best qualifying MCQ and OSCE prep courses. Should you need more information. Please feel free to contact us.

regards

Hi sir i just wanted to tell u i have passed my evaluating exam although the test was bit difficult but thnx to you for all the notes u provided us

N nw about qualifying exam can tell me the fees details n classes schedule will it be online only?? Or u will take Inclass too

THANX

Annie

Got my results this morning and couldn't be happier. This course is well worth the investment and am so fortunate someone recommended it to me.

Thank you Dr Misbah for teaching everything inside and out.

I will be back for the PEBC OSCES.

Feedback sent by Eric Skoretz

Hi Misbah,

I would like to thank you so much for the help and support that you have given me, without your preparation course I will not be in this position. I have passed my evaluation exam with P0 score.

I am so glad I made a decision to join your group.

Thanks again for everything

R Ahmad

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to inform you that I have cleared Evaluating Exam July 2020.

I would like to thank you for all the help and guidance you provided. The QAlerts were very helpful.

I have no words to thank you enough.

God bless you and your family!!!

Regards,

Charoo

Dear sir,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the guidance and support. I received the feedback and I passed the evaluating exam with p 1 grade. A few months ago I had no hope but now I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Once again thank you for being a great teacher.

thanks and regards

Aneesh