PEBC OSCE RESULTS MAY 2018

EBM

Hi Dr Misbah,

You may remember that I took PharmacyPrep's 5-day OSCE Crash Course this past May.

I just wanted to let you know that I found that your program was very helpful in preparing me for the OSCE and knowing what to expect at the different stations, and I am happy to report that today I found out that I passed the OSCE!

I really appreciated your help and the help of your other staff members/station supervisors. I would highly recommend your program to any foreign pharmacy graduate to help prepare them for the OSCE.

Take Care,

Luke Henderson

Hello Misbah

How are you doing?

Just letting you know that I passed both MCQ and OSCE exams in FIRST ATTEMPT. I am so thankful to God,http://pharmacyprep.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

Thank you so much and even more thanks for your guidance. I really appreciate all your help.

Tracy

Hi Misbah Sir

I'm Sikandar. Im really pleased to inform you that I have passed the OSCE exam. Thank you so much for your Evaluating plus Qualifying examination classes. I would like you and staff for all the help. You enlighten me through your teaching! I will always be thankful.