OSCE Results May 2015

EBM

Heartiest congratulations on your great success in MCQ and OSCE results of May 2015. You have proven again that pharmacy prep is the best prep course for your pharmacy exams preparations

Sir, I have passed both exams. I cannot thank you enough for the efforts that you & vinit have put for our success! I would like to personally thank you, can you please let me know when you are are available at Yonge St. Campu

Aamer

Forward from SMS 647-221-04

Good morning Dr. Biabani

I passed OSCE and it is all done with your help and excellent training program of Vinit and other instructors at the Center. I do really appreciate. Best regards

Leili

Forwarded from SMS 647-221-0457

Congratulations on your great success in OSCE and MCQ exam May 2015

Srinivias

Mohamad awal

Suresha

Aman Grewal

Shamama Khan

Anup Darji

Mohammad Awal

Asifa Farooqui

Cenil mathew

Viral patel

Colleen Samuels

Afsha

Puja patel

Amanpreet

Hello Mr Misbah , I pass my Osce and big thanks for your support and help .you are always true teacher and guide me in this success and without ur help I cannot achieve my dreams . once again thanks a lot . Batool kamran

Hi Dr Misbah,

As you are aware the results are out, great success for Mississauga Batch, touching 95-99%

All passing students who contacted me.

Aman Grewal

Shamama Khan

Anup Darji

Mohammad Awal

Asifa Farooqui

Cenil

Viral

Colleen Samuels

Afsha

I still haven't heard from many students.

thanks

Dharam

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Dr. Misbah!

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that I have passed both the Qualifying exams, MCQ & OSCE in the first attempt this May 2015.

I had also passed the Evaluating exam in the first attempt earlier in Jan 2015.

I would like to thank you & Mr. Vinit for all the guidance & encouragement. Frankly, I would not have taken both the Qualifying exams if it wasn't for your advise & Mr. Vinit's pep talk.

You gave me the confidence to attempt both the exams and get it over with.

I highly recommend Pharmacy Prep to anyone who's planning to appear for the Evaluating or Qualifying exams.

Thank you Sirs!

Aamer waheed

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sir. Hopefully you are doing good. I feel great pleasure to inform you that I passed my OSCE exam. And so I am done with all my exams under your guidance and dedication.

Thank you so much for being a mentor.

Nayel Anwer

forwarded from sms 647-221-0457

Hi Dr. Misbah,

I am registered as a Pharmacist in Ontario now, so I would like to thank you so much for your continous quidance and support throughout this process. I was registered in evaluation, Qualifying (MCQ & OSCE both) with TIPS under your kind guidance. I passed all the examinations one by one and now finaly get a lisence in July 2015.

I would recommend TIPS support for IPG students for their succes in PEBC examination..

I am working as a relief Pharmacist in Shoppers Drug Mart.

Thanks Again

Jamal Khan

Pharmacist

Shoppers Drug Mart